To be able to withdraw or top up tokens with your The Abyss account, you have to enable Two-Factor authentication(2FA) on your account.
1) Make sure your 2FA is enabled
3) Hit on your nickname after you have logged in. There you can see next options:
- “Top-up” - top up Abyss Tokens to your platform account balance.
- “Withdrawal” - withdrawal your Abyss Tokens from platform to your private wallet.
1) Hit "Withdrawal" button
- Enter the address of your private Ethereum wallet where your Abyss Tokens are going to be sent. Please note: you should withdraw to the wallet that supports ERC20 tokens.
- Enter amount of Abyss Tokens you want to withdraw. Fees are not counting in this field.
- You can see fees you will be charged for the withdrawal. Transaction fee will be applied. Fee is calculated based on the current currencies exchange rate.
- You can see net amount of Abyss Tokens you will receive in your wallet.
- Hit the “Generate Transaction” button to create a request.
3) After that, you must confirm withdrawal by entering two 2FA codes:
- Enter the first 2FA code which you receive on your email address;
- Enter the second 2FA code with Google Authenticator;
- Press "Withdrawal" button.
That’s all! After the transaction is processed, your ABYSS will be transferred to the wallet.