- Download The Abyss Platform Desktop (https://www.theabyss.com/client) or open the web version (https://portal.theabyss.com)
- Sign in your personal account
- After login, go to "Profile settings" (1) section and hit the "Enable 2FA" switch (2)
- After that the recovery codes will be generated.
IMPORTANT! Make sure to save them in case you lose access to 2FA.
- After you have copied the codes, you will be allowed to proceed.
- Now use you Google Authenticator to generate the 2FA-codes using the unique by using the unique identifiers, generated by the platform.
- After that, use the Recend button to get fresh codes to your e-mail. Pay attention, that you will only have 1 minute to put these codes in the appropriate field.
Put the code from the e-mail in the appropriate field.
- Put the code, generated by the Google authenticator in the appropriate field.
- After you have done everything correct, your account security status will change: