If you lost access to authenticator for some reason (device broke, application deleted, data lost etc.) our specialists can reset it.
You have to send a request to our customer support: http://support.theabyss.com/
But we must identify you as an account owner to proceed the two-factor authentication reset.
Follow this points and provide as much details as possible in your request. If you don't know or do not remember some information, specify it:
1) Your email address, linked to the account;
2) Account registration date;
3) City and Internet provider name, at the moment of account registration;
4) Your referral ID;
5) Screenshot of the mail, that you got after account registration;
6) Any additional info that only you, as an account owner, may know.