DAICO is an innovative fundraising model (suggested by the founder of Ethereum, Vitalik Buterin) that merges some of the benefits of Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs), aimed at upgrading and making the initial ICO concept more transparent and secure. The Abyss Token Sale is an advanced and improved DAICO model, allowing contributors to control the withdrawal of funds, and also providing an option to vote for refund of the contributed money in case the team fails to implement the project.
Articles in this section
- How to Withdraw and Deposit ABYSS tokens
- My wallet hacked, how can I save my tokens?
- I did not complete KYC and did not got my tokens after the sale
- What is DAICO?
- What can I use the ABYSS tokens for?
- How the Abyss tokens will be distributed?
- How will the revenue from the Token Sale be distributed?
- What will be the volume of ABYSS tokens in circulation?
- How to add ABYSS to the MEW?
- When will I receive my referral program bonus tokens?